TrommALL 2500 Series
The TrommALL MS2500 deck screen is as strong as it looks on its corrugated 6mm steel walls, making it incredibly stable. The reason for this is simple, we know it needs to endure a life time of hard work and heavy pounding working in your industry. This is just one of the many features that are built into this TrommALL machine. It’s all part of the quality that comes as standard with all machines in the TrommALL range. This philosophy is evident again when looking at the engine, we have selected only the best, a Japanese built Yanmar 10hp diesel engine which in turn powers a single vibrating shaft on our double deck screen.
Applications include: C&D, Compost, Topsoil and many other materials.
- Transport length: 2,950 mm
- Transport width: 2,146 mm
- Transport height: 2,350 mm
- Work height: 2,350 mm
- Screenbox length: 1,820 mm
- Screenbox width: 1,820mm
- Mesh sizes available from 2mm – 100mm
Yanmar Diesel Engine
- Output: 6,3kW (10HP)
- Fuel tank capacity: 26L
- Fuel consumption: 2-3 L/H
TrommALL 5000 Series
The TrommALL 5000 Series are a mobile trommel screen and stockpiling units designed to handle the toughest screening applications. The machine is overbuilt to outperform its competitors in every field. The 5000 Series is highly manoeuvrable and has been designed to comply with transport regulations.
The machine has been designed a manufactured to withstand the toughest environments.
This range includes:
Applications include: C&D, Compost, Topsoil and many other materials. Contact us for more information.
- Diesel / Hydraulic powerunit
- Safety guarded to CE specifications
- Full length impact bed in feeder
- Impact bed in tall conveyor feedboot
- Hydraulically movable feeder conveyor
- Remote greasing
- Quick drum change
- 4 wheel drive
- Ground level adjustable brushes
- Easily transported
- End tensioned screens
- Heavy duty drum shafts with taperlocks
- Cast iron pumps and motors
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Variable speed belts
- Roll out product conveyor for maintenance
- Set-up time under 5 minutes